Why Choose Thames Orthodontics?
Choosing the right people to straighten your teeth is an important decision. And to make it just that little bit easier, here are some of the things that we think make us the best orthodontists for the job:
- We’re a specialist orthodontic practice. Our clinicians originally qualified as dentists, before spending another three years learning everything there is to know about braces and straightening teeth.
- We offer a wide of range of treatment options, so together we can choose a brace that’s right for you. We’ll make sure your brace fits in with your lifestyle, and gives you the best possible end result.
- Once your braces come off, we’ll provide you with fixed and removable retainers, along with 12 months of follow-up care – all included in the cost of your treatment.
- We’re lingual experts, and we’re particularly experienced when it comes to treating complex cases with lingual braces.
- We offer free, no-obligation consultations, so you can find out everything you need to know about orthodontic treatment – including the cost – before making a decision.
- The cost of your treatment will include everything you need, from your first appointment to your last. So you don’t need to worry about any unexpected surprises.
- To help make your orthodontic treatment more affordable, we offer a range of flexible finance solutions, including interest-free and no-deposit options.
- Our patient feedback is exceptional, and we’re happy to share it with you, along with examples of cases we’ve treated that are similar to your own.
Take the first step and contact our friendly team to book your free no-obligation consultation. Call 020 8977 7272 or get in touch using our online contact form.